MTL combines internationally recognized expertise, software design, and engineering experience to bring you a controlled environment specifically designed for weighing applications.
MTL’s controlled environments meet industry regulations with special attention to control temperature, dew point, air velocity, and airborne particulate.
Eco-Friendly design does not compromise performance. Optimized airflow conditioning and R-410A reduce energy consumption with zero ozone depletion. Design is available for new rooms and retro-fits for existing structures. MTL has integrated our weighing room control with the AH225 to further reduce energy consumption, thereby insuring an environmentally friendly operation.
All new modular rooms are turn-key systems. MTL will design, build, and manage the project from beginning to end.
• PID controls continuously monitor the environment and adjust HVAC, humidification, and dehumidification equipment.
• Airflow will not interfere with precision equipment such as microbalances.
• Temperature and relative humidity are measured with NIST-traceable equipment and dew point calculations are made using this data.
• Easy to read temperature, relative humidity, and dew point charts enable the user to monitor, evaluate, and document the room’s performance.
• Historical charting allows the user to monitor performance of 30-day periods, year-to-date periods, or over other periods.
• Rooms are constructed according to published guidelines if your project requires conditions set by a government agency or trade group.
• Statistical process control charts display historical mean values, standard deviations, histograms, and rates of change.
• Temperature control to 0.5°C. Humidity control to 5% RH. Particulate control as required.
Please contact us for more details.