Professional Solutions for Professional Results
At MTL, we have combined our internationally recognized expertise in metrology, our software design knowledge, and our engineering experience to bring you an environmentally controlled chamber that offers low drafts and maintains tight controls of temperature, relative humidity, and particulate.
An economical solution for your weighing needs is the MTL Weighing Chamber. Engineered by the same staff who designed our Weighing Rooms, it achieves the same level of quality control performanc and is specifically designed to provide a 1065-compliant environment for those engaged in automotive emissions research.
Air velocities, temperature, dew point, and airborne particle counts are guaranteed to fall below their regulatory thresholds. An MTL Autohandler inside one of our weighing chambers offers a less costly option while also providing a small but accurate weighing environment.
The MTL chamber is designed to be a cost effective alternative to the expensive construction of a weighing room. Rather than building an entire room, which is likely to encompass at least 800 cubic feet of space, the MTL chamber takes up only 45 cubic feet, so you use and pay for only the conrolled space you need.
MTL’s internally developed control software uses PID control to continuously monitor the environment and make adjustments to the HVAC, humidification, and dehumidification equipment as necessary.
The MTL software also provides the user with a graphical interface to monitor and document system performance.
• Airflow designed to ensure that precision equipment, such as microbalances, will function without disruption.
• Temperature, dew point, and barometric pressure are measured with NIST-traceable equipment.
• Easy to read temperature , relative humidity, dew point, and barometric pressure charts enable the user to monitor, evaluate, and document the room’s performance.
• Historical charting allows the user to monitor performance of 30-day periods, year-to-date periods, or over other periods.
• Rooms are constructed according to published guidelines if your project requires conditions set by a government agency or trade group.
• Statistical process control charts enable the user to calculate mean values, standard deviations, histograms, and rates of change.
• Chamber dimensions are approx. 5’ wide, 3’ deep, and 3’ high. Space below and behind are required to accomodate equipment.
• Temperature control to 0.1°C
• Humidity control to 2% RH
• Particulate control as required
Please contact us for more details.